Minggu, 24 Oktober 2010

THE ANSWER OF UNIT 3

EXERCISE 1
1. Costs
2. Begins, I have not, Wears
3. I'm not own, Wear
4. I am looking, Is writing, Is biting, Is thinking, Are you thinking, Doing
5. Doesn't belong
6. Is fixing, Is needing
7. Is often tutoring, Isn't understanding, ARe working
8. I am looking, Is looking, Has, Isn't Having
9. Is standing
    Are you talking, Is wearing
    I am not talking, Mean, Is wearing
    Don't know, I am not recognizing
10. Do you hear, Am I do
      I am believing, ARe rubbing
      Are you listen
      Are rubbing

EXERCISE 2
1. Almost had, Drove, Was seeing, Came, Was stepping, Was swerving, Just missed
2. Decided, Was starving
3. Finally found, Was already, Was talking busily, Was speaking, Was conversing, Just sitted, Chose, Sat, Was walking, Was sleeping
4. Did you heard
    Didn't listen
    Tought
5. Waited
6. Did is she
7. Was stepping, Ran
8. Did you broke
    Was sleeping, Crossed

EXERCISE 3
1. Sally is in room listening to music.
2. Roy is on the couch taking a nap.
3. Anita was in England last month attending a conference.
4. The teacher is at her desk correcting papers.
5. Some of the students were at the park playing soccer, so that they late to class.

EXERCISE 4
1. Haven't already attended
2. Went
3. Will be arrived
4. Had been
5. Have already missed, Missed
6. Saw
7. Have never seen
8. Have already known
9. Have already had
10. Gave

EXERCISE 5
1. I have bought many books since beginning of the semester.
2. I haven't gotten several letters since the beginning of the semester.
3. I have written many letters since the beginning of the month.
4. I have asked many questions so far.
5. I haven't flown many times in an airplane.
6. I have met many people since you come here.

EXERCISE 6
1. Was, Became
2. Had already felt, Taken
3. Had already given, Got
4. Had already left, Collected
5. Was, Stopped

EXERCISE 7
1. Had already begun, Gotten
2. Roamed
3. I had already bought, Visited
4. Had alreadyboarded, Got
5. Saw, Sisn't see, Didn't recognize, Lost

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.